al robbo

Virtual Assistants

Could anyone recommend any VAs they have used from abroad for around $5 p/h to do some basic computer based tasks?

I'm aware there are UK based companies for around £15p/h but I'm looking for cheaper.

Please let me know your recommendations!

Thanks in  advance

al-robinson.jpg

The Newcastle upon Tyne Meetup takes place on the first Thursday of every month, find out more here

I've used task virtual and been very happy with them.  You need to be very clear in your instructions and I ask them to do a bit of the work and then I check so I can pick any issues before they do the bulk of it.

On 3/9/2017 at 7:18 PM, al robbo said:

Could anyone recommend any VAs they have used from abroad for around $5 p/h to do some basic computer based tasks?

I'm aware there are UK based companies for around £15p/h but I'm looking for cheaper.

Please let me know your recommendations!

Thanks in  advance

Hi,

I am actually working as a virtual assistant managing my client's portfolio of properties in South East England. Been working with him since July last year. We are a team of 10 from the Philippines including an accountant. Cost can be around £5/hour just to give you an idea. Se manage everything from setting-up websites, sourcing tenants, processing tenancies, emails, collecting payments, arranging maintenance, and all tasks related to lettings, including sending Section 8 and 21 notices (if needed) :)

Regards

R