george sanderson

Ambitious 22 year old from Liverpool - Just left a previous business venture to pursue a career / lifestyle in property!

Good afternoon Property Hub! 

As of yesterday, I am looking to apply myself to the property sector, I partly blame this on listening to near enough every Property Hub podcast episode and reading an unhealthy amount of books relating to the sector. I graduated from University around 6 months ago, however, while at University I set up an analytics startup. I set this up with my then business partner and it has done pretty well for itself.

I have recently decided the company was not giving me the personal development I require and is not placed in a sector which I see myself in long term. So forth, I've passed the reigns to my business partner and have left with a modest equity stake and equally modest five-figure financial settlement. I also have a secondary business which pays me a passive income every month to cover my daily expenses, meaning I have a bit of breathing space to plan my best way into the sector. 

I've taken my proceedings from the departing of my business and am currently in the process of purchasing a flat in north Liverpool, which I am planning to refurb / refinance and rent out. It's a great project with scope to add in an extra bedroom via removing the kitchen and creating a kitchen diner, as the living room is huge. I'm from and currently live in Liverpool myself so I'm confident that I have all the necessary contacts to make this happen as smooth as possible.

What I am looking for right now is to learn as much as possible about the sector, while adding value through my experiences of running start up businesses. 

I'm currently looking for either a full-time role or shadow position in a business which would allow me to do this, while I spend the weekends managing my refurb.

I love the values of RMP or any of Rob's companies but they, unfortunately, do not seem to have any openings at the minute. Ideally, I would like some recommendations of other companies with similar values that might be suitable for me to get in touch with. I'm easy on locations and don't mind moving around whatsoever. 

Any help is massively appreciated and if I can add value by answering any of your questions, I would be more than happy to do so. 

On a final note - If anyone is in a similar position to me or has been through the journey themselves, it would be great to grab 5 minutes on the phone or to buy you a coffee if locations permit. 

Look forward to hearing from you all,

George 

George, 

Please give me a call. 

Mobile number in signature.

Nick

Edited by Nick Stott
I'm daft.

Nick Stott

Managing Director

Homesure Property

Tel: 07758 240 799

Email: ns@homesureproperty.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter @ncstott

www.homesureproperty.co.uk

Homesure Property on Facebook

Homesure Property on Twitter

On 3/23/2017 at 11:18 AM, Nick Stott said:

George, 

Please give me a call. 

Mobile number in signature.

Nick

Hi Nick, 

Great stuff, I have a lot of legals to sign off today so I'll give you a call Monday morning if that suits. 

Homesure looks great and I'm looking forward to speaking!

Enjoy your weekend, 

George 

Sorry George - missed this response.

Feel free to call anytime. Leave a message if I don't answer - I only return calls that leave messages due to volume!

Cheers, 

Nick

Nick Stott

Managing Director

Homesure Property

Tel: 07758 240 799

Email: ns@homesureproperty.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter @ncstott

www.homesureproperty.co.uk

Homesure Property on Facebook

Homesure Property on Twitter

Hi George,

What an intro - loving your drive and determination! Great to have you here...especially as a fellow Liverpudlian! ;)

Nick’s a great contact to make and the Liverpool property market is second to none. Make sure you drop me an email via hello@rmpproperty.com, I’d be keen to try and help, too.

Cheers,

Rob