Hi All

I'm finding this site great and want to introduce myself. I'm James I'm married and we have a young toddler. Currently my wife and I both have full time jobs but we would both like to get our first BTL in the northwest. We equity in our currently house and some savings also. We ultimately would like to buy a couple of properties a year which are initially interest only and any money we make we can put the money into further properties so that our disposable income keeps growing. Properties were after 2 or 3 bedroom houses which need minimal work done  ( as currently don't have the experience) so we can add some value. 

My two questions are:

When we buy our first BTL are we best purchasing via a company or residential mortgage? I'm presuming via a company. 

Any advice /tips for searching for ideal BTLproperties? I'm presuming it's just doing your own research in the area.

Hope someone can help.

James

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]