Mortgage advisor recommendation

Hello,

I am looking for getting advice from a mortgage advisor that will accept a skype call. 

I am currently living in Berlin but I am a UK resident. I am currently saving 1500euros a month and will be starting investing in property in 24 months. I would like to ask how I can set myself up best to get a mortgage in the future and explain my strategy a little bit.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Martin

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
3 hours ago, tim quin said:

Hi Martin,

I can't help if you are looking to invest in Germany but I'll certainly point you in the right direction with regards to purchasing in the UK. Do you want to mesage me and give me a little more info about your plans and then we can arrange a Skype chat if necessary?

Cheers,

Tim

Thanks Tim. I will message you now!