Hi all - Newbie Property Investor

Hiya guys,

Been looking forward to this for a while, happy to see that it is simple and easy to use. Already indulged in the blog content (funny enough I have read 3 of the 5 books already!!).

Currently have a 1 bed BTL in Manchester and own my own property in London along with my brother. Ambition is to grow my portfolio along with other diversified investments (small cap stocks and start ups), to supply me with the financial freedom to do the work I love in the next 15 yrs!!

Looking forward to meeting more experienced investors and learning from their mistakes as well as being inspired by their triumphs.

See some of ya on Saturday  :D

Good to see you here Andy! You've sent a couple of "resources of the week" our way so it's great to have you as part of the community.

Blimey, startups and small caps - I like your appetite for risk! I'm looking forward to following along on your journey.

See you on Saturday!

Same kind of expectations here. French born, spent the last four years abroad especially in Ireland but moved to London in 2013.

Looking forward to investing this year on something nice in a such vibrant city like London and seing all of you on Saturday. 

Thanks for the concept and ideas the community will be able to provide and happy also to share feedback and past experiences in other countries..