shiv82

Liverpool networks of investors?

Hello,

I am starting to work on building a portfolio of BTL properties in Liverpool. My objective is to generate £2.5k of pre-tax monthly rental income within the next 24 months.

I am based in London and have a demanding full-time job, but I fully enjoy it and don’t intend to change paths in the near future. My objective with regards to property is to build  sustainable revenues: cash flow on the one hand, which will hopefully be accompanied by capital gain over the next 5 to 10 years. I intend to invest in two bedroom properties in premium locations in Liverpool. Once my portfolio is up and running, I will be looking to outsource its management as much as possible. I intend to be a passive investor, as I am planning to leave the country 2 to 3 years from now.  

I will be spending quite a bit of time in Liverpool from April onward. I would be keen to meet similar minded investors who have already started investing in Liverpool or are in the process of doing so. Please get in touch as it would be great to exchange ideas, best practices, etc. Nothing better than having a support network to maximize chances of success.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Shiv

NB - I will of course be looking to come to property hub meet-ups next April and May. 

Hi Shiv, 

I'd be really interested in having a chat. We develop in Manchester and develop high yield income producing opportunities on 3 and 5 year leases, negating your involvement with the properties. I'd like to understand why you're keen on Liverpool (we have experience in developing student properties in L7 and L15) and if we could help you to invest in Manchester.

Please feel free to email me - sam@hspropertygroup.co.uk and check out our website www.hspropertygroup.co.uk

Once you email me i'd be happy to have a chat over the phone - look forward to hearing from you 

Sam

Hi Shiv and any other prospective investors in Liverpool.

I am a Landlord and on my own, started to invest in Liverpool about 10 years ago just before it was announced as Capital of Culture so have some good experience of the pitfalls and who to avoid etc. 

Although I am based in the SE, I let and manage all of my properties myself, it can be done! 

Contact me at david@louellaproperty.com for a chat.

regards

David 

Hi guys, 

I want to start investing in Liverpool as well and am based in London. It would be good to have a chat sometime soon. 

Have a good weekend, 

Joanna 

Hi Guys,

Manoj here, just collected keys last Saturday on by first BTL in Liverpool. Quite an experience. Bought a small Chapell converted into 4 Studio flats. In a prime location.  Great ROI. I have bought it through the SPV LTD company route.  Took 6 months for completion. Quite a learning experience. I am also based near London in Watford. I happy to help and share my experience so others can avoid the mistakes I made. get in touch at mann2000@gmail.com, Regards Manoj

On 2/22/2018 at 7:04 AM, ian pattison said:

Hi Shiv,

Great plan and one very similar to my own.

I also work in London, but am now looking to extend my portfolio into Liverpool. It would be great to exchange ideas.

ian

Hi Ian, 

It would be great to exchange ideas. Would you be able send me your email address or drop me an email: shivspaak@gmail.com? 

Cheers

Shiv

On 2/23/2018 at 2:37 PM, jo_anna said:

Hi guys, 

I want to start investing in Liverpool as well and am based in London. It would be good to have a chat sometime soon. 

Have a good weekend, 

Joanna 

Hi Joanna,

It would be great to have a chat. Can you send me your email or get in touch on mine (shivspaak@gmail.com)

Kind Regards,

Shiv

On 2/23/2018 at 8:47 AM, David L said:

Hi Shiv and any other prospective investors in Liverpool.

I am a Landlord and on my own, started to invest in Liverpool about 10 years ago just before it was announced as Capital of Culture so have some good experience of the pitfalls and who to avoid etc. 

Although I am based in the SE, I let and manage all of my properties myself, it can be done! 

Contact me at david@louellaproperty.com for a chat.

regards

David 

Hi David,

It would be great to speak with someone with hands-on experience investing in Liverpool. I will send you an email. 

Thanks a lot

Shiv

Hi everyone, 

I am a landlord & mortgage broker, from Liverpool and still here!

Please contact me on my personal email address for a chat about Liverpool property.

Thanks,

Steven 

It’s all go in Liverpool, I’m currently purchasing three Properties in Liverpool, outside of the city centre, have funds for three more but am letting the stock recover a bit in my targeted areas first.

bigtobyd@yahoo.com

Hi everyone, 

I run Homesure Property. We invest, let, manage, refurb, & sell properties in Liverpool. 

Feel free to get in touch with me for a chat or for local resources & ideas.

Cheers!

Nick

Nick Stott

Managing Director

Homesure Property

Tel: 07758 240 799

Email: ns@homesureproperty.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter @ncstott

www.homesureproperty.co.uk

Homesure Property on Facebook

Homesure Property on Twitter

Hi Nick, 

We are looking to start buying in Liverpool and want some advice on what type of property and which areas to invest in? We have done some research and have narrowed down to a few options but would value local knowledge to help finalise our thinking and also gain some insights into renters demographic you are seeing. 

Please forward your email address and we can speak in more detail. 

Many Thanks,

Mandeep

Hi I started investing in Liverpool nearly 10 years ago, drop me a line to david@louellaproperty.com to discuss. Regards David 

Hi all,

Fellow Liverpool investor here, pleasure to e-meet you all. In addition to investing, I also run a sourcing firm with my business partner, helping fellow investors who don't have the time or connections we have in the city to source off-market deals, ranging from 2-bed BTL's all the way up to £30m GDV land deals and everything in between.

Happy to share war stories, tips, contacts or potentially help you find deals for your portfolio - anything goes!

Feel free to drop me a line at je@waltonmaslow.com. 

Warmest,

Jonathan