Jump to content

Spreadsheet that works woth new tax requirements?


helen perrins

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

 

Does anyone have a spreadsheet they'd be willing to share that takes into account the new s24 tax requirements?.  I'm a basic rate tax payer with one btl and a little confused how to lay it out including allowable expenses.  Happy to have a go myself if you can only share tips/advice

 

thanks

Link to post
  • 2 months later...

Telegraph website has a good one. For a downable spreadsheet, the one from TMW website also very simple to follow.

Tony-Ng.jpg

The Glasgow Meet up takes place on the first Thursday of every month, find out more here

Link to post
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the link to The Mortage Works Calculators - https://www.themortgageworks.co.uk/calculators

 

I'm also trying to find a spreadsheet I can input 4+ properties into, that can show me impact of limited company choices. :)

 

I had a Property Tax Hub session, however, reviewing again the consultation report provided now a decision needs to be made is disappointing.  Although initially seeming thorough, is actually about 90% general info not specific to my situation and the remaining 10% about my situation doesn't map out enough scenarios to make an informed decision :( 

 

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...