Hello all,

I'm new to the property hub! Well, I actually joined a few months ago but have only recently started using the hub to it's full potential after reading one of Rob D's books.

I'm originally from Scotland but now based in Ireland and focusing on the Dublin market, which is absolutely booming at the minute. A wee bit about me below, what I'm doing, how I can help you and how you may be able to help me:

• I've been in the construction and property industry for over 13 years.
  • My key focus is on my 2 business' - sourcing and HMO's!
  • Currently investing in Dublin but seeking to move in to the Belfast markets with a keen eye on my former homes in Glasgow and Manchester.
  • In the future my plan is to build a property portfolio in Ireland and the UK.
  • I can help people with sourcing good value property deals and managing refurbs in Ireland and the UK.
  • You can help me with my search for a new financial joint venture partner to help increase the amount of HMO deals that I'm doing.

Thank you for taking the time to read and thank you to the Rob's for all of the fantastic free content!

Gary

Hi Gary 

this is my first post myself so I’m new to all this, are you currently investing in Dublin? You sound abit like myself,

Carpenter by trade, 26 years old, live 

Near Birmingham and got four flips under my belt. Just formed my limited company this week and going down the rental path to start building a portfolio like yourself. How do you find it going through the process of doing HMO’s? 

Cheers Dean 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...