Good afternoon

My limited company is in the process of investing in the Birmingham area. We are currently looking for sourcing agents, surveyors, solicitors, project manager and council office that are trustworthy and on the ground to keep the work going. If anyone can forward recommendations, it's highly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been doing buy/refurb/let in birmingham for past 5 years and have a team inc builders/architect/solicitor/project mgr/etc so depending on details and types of projects i may be able to help - just that me and the  team are pretty busy at the moment. message me if needed

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply. I'm particularly interested in R2R & LPOA deals at the moment, as well as gradually building my property portfolio. Anything you find and pass on warrants a sourcing fee, so let that encourage you. lol

DD can be a challenge on times, if you get stuck or just need someone to sound off, gimme a shout, always glad to help (if I can).

Best wishes & good luck.

Carl-Matthews.jpg

The Cardiff meetup takes place on the first Thursday of every month, find out more here