To say it’s been a manic year of property headlines is putting it mildly…
So you won’t want to miss the last Market Update of the year!
Mortgages, holiday lets, house prices – it’s all in there!
And before they dive into the headlines, Rob & Rob give a very special call-out for a unique investment opportunity. If you’re interested and qualified, email firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll get right back to you.
– Mortgage rates falling and “could fall further still”
– Interest Cover rates are being reduced too
– Accord has also reduced 5yr ICR test to 6.5%
– Lib Dems want to give money to homeowners who struggle to pay mortgages
– Spain has also just announced support
– 2% more RICS members report prices falling than rising
– EPCs “aren’t fit for purpose”
– North Yorkshire to tackle rise in second homes with council tax premium
– Housebuilding target already in doubt
AI imagery is no longer something reserved for Star Wars and Back to the Future.
Canva AI is a free tool that allows you to create whatever imagery you need – which could be a great tool for investors hoping to visualise their next investment!
We’d love to hear what you think of this week’s Property Podcast over on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You might even have a topic you’d like us to cover in the future – if so, pop us a message on social and we’ll see what we can do.
Make sure you’ve liked and subscribed to our YouTube channel where we upload new content every week!
If that wasn’t enough, you can also join our friendly property community on the Property Hub forum.
And if you’d like to find out more information about Portfolio you can do that here.
Share your thoughts on this episode – and find out what others are saying – in the Property Hub Forum.Go to the forum
Did you enjoy this episode? Then please leave us a review: it’s the best way to say thank you, because it helps others find us.
To show our appreciation, we’ll read out your review on the show! Learn how to leave a review in Apple Podcasts.