Hi I saw the course and looks great, the way it is presented is very positive.

Buy a house with loan, rent, get a loan from that house, buy another, rent it and so on.

I would like to understand the risks.

Properties get empty, rental prices go down, property prices go down for a long time. 

Can at some point in time banks(or lenders) ask for the money back or change the conditions?

Where can I find loans to pay cash 20- 30%?

Thanks

4 hours ago, mario rodrigo said:

I would like to understand the risks.

Properties get empty, rental prices go down, property prices go down for a long time. 

Can at some point in time banks(or lenders) ask for the money back or change the conditions?

Yes, yes, and yes.

Yes.

This is why you should read/watch just about everything on this site and keep re-reading/watching until you understand it completely.

Property investing is not a "get rich quick" scheme, there are many, many pitfalls that can turn a seemingly brilliant investment into a money pit. 

These forums (fora for the pedants!) are an absolute treasure trove of knowledge. If you spent the next month just reading every post, it would be a month well spent.

Good luck.

Hi, everyone. I am new to this web. Could you please tell me how can I get the university course? For each course I clicked in, it said the course "not started". But in the forum, it seems you guys had already seen the course. So how can I get the course now? Thank you very much.

Hi Lee

Welcome to the forum. 

If you're seeing 'not started', this means that you've personally not started the course.

Once you're logged in, you should see a 'take the course' button which should lead you to your first module.

If you have any problems, let me know and I'd be happy to talk you through it. Or email hello@propertyhub.net.

Good luck - let us know how you get on.