How to be financially smart at the launch of my LTD?

I will give a short summary and eager to hear your thoughts about how to be smart about how to fund my company.

I am a Swedish citizen (living in Sweden) setting up my UK LTD and have understood that expeses can be deductible even if the occured prior to the launch of my company.

BUT if I have had eligable and deductible expeses of 1000 pounds (personal and taxed money), that 1000 can only be deducted against revenues to reduce my corporation tax. Which means I "save" 19% (190 pounds). Still that 190 pounds will have to be taxed (personal income or similar based on our Swedish rules) prior to being cash in my pocket = my 1000 pounds spent on my company will only be paid back at around 10-20% (bummer..). Am I missing something here?

After realising this I want to keep my expenses to a minimum whilst funding the company in an efficient way.

Question: Can I make a directors loan on the day of incorporation charging NO interest and then pay back that money (potentially when selling a property in the future or when refinancing using a mortgage) without having to report anything to the HMRC relating to the directors loan (form CT61) as there is nothing to report because I do not charge any interest? I of course have to do my accounting, annual reporting etc as per the requirements.

The idea is of course to fund the company but also try to make sure I can get my already taxed money back..

Would really appreciate your comments and If I am completely wrong here or if there is a better way?

Also, if it is not a directors loan but I am borrowing from other investors, I would not need to fill in the CT61 or anything else even if paying interest, is that correctly understood? (Again, just do the accounting correctly).

Appreciate your comments and thoughts!

Best Regards, Jakob