Hi There,

Just getting in to the property Sourcing game. I am able to find BMV deal most I have found is at least 10% BMV properties even after additional cost of fee's etc. Any words of wisdom from any sourcing agents on here would be greatly appreciated.

Also if anyone is reading this and has a particular interest in the wigan area and surrounding areas as far as liverpool please drop a message and share your thoughts, I am keen to learn what potential investors are looking for.

Kind regards,

Phill

Hi Phil.

www.property-connect.co.uk is a new site which will connect investors and sourcers. You'll be able to input parameters (like area, max purchase price, suitable for HMO or flip etc) and see a list of investors who are looking for exactly that criteria. You can also contact them if you wish.

It is still in development but you can register now for 6 months free access although it's only going to cost from £2.99 per month anyway.

Hope that's helpful.

14 minutes ago, david graham said:

Hi Phil.

www.property-connect.co.uk is a new site which will connect investors and sourcers. You'll be able to input parameters (like area, max purchase price, suitable for HMO or flip etc) and see a list of investors who are looking for exactly that criteria. You can also contact them if you wish.

It is still in development but you can register now for 6 months free access although it's only going to cost from £2.99 per month anyway.

Hope that's helpful.

How do you register is the URL isn’t live?

Thanks

Nick

8 minutes ago, nick smith said:

How do you register is the URL isn’t live?

Thanks

Nick

Hi Nick

The URL should be live, check it out www.property-connect.co.uk but the only things currently on the site are some information, a contact email address and the ability to register.

Thanks,

David.

2 hours ago, david graham said:

Hi Nick

The URL should be live, check it out www.property-connect.co.uk but the only things currently on the site are some information, a contact email address and the ability to register.

Thanks,

David.

I’m afraid it doesn’t, it’s failing to load due to too many re-directs...

Nick

21 hours ago, nick smith said:

I’m afraid it doesn’t, it’s failing to load due to too many re-directs...

Nick

Hi Nick,

I'm sorry about that, there does appear to be a technical issue at the moment. I've logged the issue so hopefully it will be resolved soon.