rhys l

Kitchen Fitting

Hi all,

I’m wondering what kind of prices people have paid to have a kitchen fitted? I have two properties that are needing a refresh. Both rooms are in good condition plaster wise, and all the plumbing and electrics are there and fine. I’ve found the kitchens I want which come flat packed from Wickes, so I guess the labour would be building and installing around 8 units each, the work tops and tiling a couple of feet up from the worktops. 

Mid anyone could share their experiences on the cost of this that would be great. I’m in Yorkshire.

TIA :-)

Hi Rhys,

Hope you are ok.

I do fit kitchens myself and depending on the kitchen, eg what kind of worktop, how many corners there is, weather it’s flat packed or pre built and what kind of/how many appliances there is, I charged between £500 and £950.

Have you had many prices as of yet? What part of Yorkshire do you live in?

Jase

Hi Jase,

Thanks very much for your reply! Those sort of figures are exactly what I had in mind so that’s great. I’m not sure on the exact details/measurements as I’ve only ever been in each house once so I’m starting to work things out from the agents photos! I haven’t had any prices, I’m not quite there yet, I’m just getting an idea as part of a bigger program of refurbishment! 

Thanks again

Rhys.

On 8/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, emma jayne said:

Hi Jase, what part of Yorkshire you in? I'm near halifax, not ready for a kitchen yet but might be in a few months! 

Emma 

Hi,

im currently in Lincolnshire very close to Doncaster. I would say about an hour away from Halifax. Just let me know if and when and I can certainly give you a good price.

Jase