jakob hedberg

Waiting for deal sourcing compliance

Good morning!

I am in the process of setting up a deal sourcing company and am waiting for compliance. I'm wondering what the legal restrictions are on what I can and can't do in the meantime. I'm working hard to build my investors network and power team (solicitor, accountant etc.) and trying to get more efficient at finding deals, do you have any suggestions for what else I could be doing to put myself in a better position for when my company becomes compliant?

Thank you for any and all advice you may have!

Jakob

Hey Jakob,

Good luck in your exciting new venture.

You might be interested to check out www.property-connect.co.uk which will allow you to connect to a network of investors. It will allow you to search in your chosen area and search according to your chosen strategy / strategies (eg rent to rent or buy to let or flip etc). This will show investors who are looking for exactly that kind of deal so you can either contact them about sourcing to order or contact them once you have a deal.

It's still in development but launches in December and will be a big help to you, especially when you are first starting out. You can pre-register now if you want to get some updates as the development accelerates towards launch.

www.property-connect.co.uk