Jump to content

Buildings Insurance - building works cover

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I am due to have some building works carried out on my property. These works aren't covered by my home insurance currently. The works include the removal of a load bearing wall (replaced with an RSJ) and the removal of a chimney breast (from ground floor room).

Can I keep my current buildings insurance in place? Whilst my existing policy is in place, can I buy temporary insurance cover whilst these works are to be going ahead?

What's the best way to go about this?

Thanks all!


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...