northwest

Planning Permission before selling.

I am the executor and main beneficiary of my late fathers estate, there is a self-built 3 bedroom mid 70's Bungalow,
This house is mostly surrounded by stone terraced houses and was placed on land originally in use by the 
local church, freehold of course.

Like most probate properties it needs money pumping into it, namely a new roof structure circa 10K and some
external jobs like cracked render on the gable end, the roof is allot more sagged now as the photo is 10 years old.

There is only a smallish pot of free cash 15k ish, and while in probate only "maintenance" type work can be done, unfortunately
I will need to sell the house to pay others their modest legacies rather than play about with the house and or development at a later date.

My Question is views about getting plans and outline permission to put maybe two town houses on the land and then sell it in its current state in the
hope to attract a developer maybe at auction for example, try to sell as is, pump some money in for the roof etc and sell on the retail market.

All Feedback welcome..

house.png