Jump to content

Insurance Advice - Leasehold Flat

Recommended Posts

Hi All, quick question about Insurance for flats.
I have a few that are leasehold and the buildings are covered by the block insurance in the service charges.
They are unfurnished and I'm happy to self insure for any loss of any fixture and fittings not covered by building insurance for my property.
What concerns me though is liability insurance to cover any claims by the tenants for injury or loss that is not part of the normal landlord cover you get with a house policy. Or I guess if they do something stupid that causes injury or loss to others in the block could I be liable.
What do others do with leasehold flats? Insure separately or just stick with block insurance? Is there a general landlords personal liability insurance that I could get that covers all the properties?
thanks in advance
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...