Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester Property Investors

Just creating this one to connect and network with property people focusing on Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester triangle. I am personally looking to speak to deal sourcers in this area for BLT and flip projects. Get in touch.

Hi Paul,

I’m not a sourcer but work in and around that area and am a property investor myself. I also work for a company who own a few builders merchants all over the south east so if/when you do find a property that may need renovation get in touch and I will ensure you are looked after.

all the best.

James

4 hours ago, jamesbo said:

Hi Paul,

I’m not a sourcer but work in and around that area and am a property investor myself. I also work for a company who own a few builders merchants all over the south east so if/when you do find a property that may need renovation get in touch and I will ensure you are looked after.

all the best.

James

Hi James,

Many thanks for your reply. That would be great. How can I contact you?

Regards

16 minutes ago, Olie Matthews said:

Hi Paul!

I am slightly out of this region, and source solely on the Isle Of Wight! 

It's a great part of the country to live and work in!

It'd be great to connect and see if I could help in anyway? I know of a few Sourcers closer to your specific area also if that would be of any use?

https://www.seawaysshore.com/

Hi Olie,

Thanks for getting in touch. I am checking your website. Great stuff. Nice video you have on Instagram :)

5 hours ago, Ally said:

Hi all, looking to invest in Portsmouth. Currently raising capital but nice to network nonetheless. Good luck to everyone here :)

Hi Ally, glad to see you here. And thanks for your message.