Commercial property rates?

I'm thinking about buying commercial property as the numbers overall seem to work a lot better however I've just been told that commercial mortgage rates are typically a lot higher.

I cant seem to do a simple comparison online so thought I'd ask the experienced investors here.

What would a typical commercial or semi commercial property rate at 75 ltv be?

Unlike residential where most transactions are mostly straightforward and similar, Commercial transactions have more layers of complexity. This is why you won't find rates online - there are just too many variables.

You would be hard pushed to get 75% on most pure commercial. There are a couple of lenders who can do upto 75% LTV on semi-commercial assets but again depends on the investor background/experience, the asset type and the nature of business for the commercial element. Lower LTV's will also attract better pricing. 

You are best running your plans and numbers by a commercial broker who would be able to work out if what you are seeking is achievable, which lenders might be a good fit and what kind of pricing is possible. 

Regards

Kirsty

Property investor ¦ Commercial Finance Broker ¦ Ex banker with 20 years lending experience. 

Commercial Lending Manager at Real Finance Ltd - www.realfinance.co.uk
Happy to discuss any queries regarding property finance for  Company/Complex BTL, HMO, MUB, Holiday Let, Commercial, Bridging & Development.  

kirsty@realfinance.co.uk