Manchester investment opportunities

nikork

Hi Everyone,

I am a full time investor and landlord with a portfolio of HMO's in Luton & Bedford and single let's in Manchester. I even got a mention in the propertyhub magazine, thanks Rob and Rob! 

I am currently expanding my Manchester portfolio and am viewing dozens of properties within 20 mins walk the city centre and Salford Quays as well as some other key areas with good fundamentals. 

I work in a very systemised way, generating extensive data and building relationships with estate agents. 

I am always happy to chat with and help other investors at all experience levels and look to find smart ways of working together. 

Thanks, Nick 

nikork900@hotmail.com

Edited by nikork
typos
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi,

I am a newbie investor and looking forward to buying my first BTL in and around Manchester area.My investment strategy is to buy a property worth 100k with BMV of 20% at least.

From your post you indicated that you have recently been expanding your portfolio of properties in Manchester,have you been able to know the best areas with good yields and areas to avoid.And is my budget realistic as well?

Any information will be appreciated.

Regards
Fola