Dave Glasgow

Hi, 

I am joining the forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is David and am from Glasgow. I am looking to share stories and experiences and maybe offer some help to those who are starting a property journey. Things have changed but principles are the same. 

To get to the bit that is relevant i am/was/are a property person and have been for nearly 30 years. The short story is this. I was brought up in a council estate. I bought my first home at 17. I eventually owned 600 (six hundred) properties by 2007. I also owned a chain of letting agents, estate agents, building companies, storage companies etc etc etc. I was a rather busy boy for a bit.

In 2008 the RBS went bust and that was the point my life changed. I also split from my wife a couple of years later which is relevant to my business journey.

I bought some property back from my trustee and started again 5 years ago. Thats about ten percent of what i did, some of the story would be educational to the forum i am sure. Some would be like a horror story and some would be a laugh. I am happy to share most.

If my profile interests anyone i may start posting some interesting topics. If not i will go and find some other pals to play with.

cheers

David

Wow David - that's an incredible story you have there!

I am very interested in hearing more...from an educational and risk mitigation pov; certainly not to have a laugh about it.

I would like to connect with you as well...please see my contact info below and it may explain more as to why. I am a knowledge sharer and like to support the property investment community, especially newbies, early stagers and with turnarounds.

Looking forward to how the story unfolds - could be a film script!

Best

Richard

Richard W J Brown a.k.a. The Property Voice

Property Investment Strategist

10%+ ROI property deals every week: check out PROPERTY DEAL TIPS
Amazon best-selling author Property Investor Toolkit & #PropTech, YPN Magazine columnist & PODCAST host

Web & Blog: The Property Voice | Curated property news & insights feed

Facebook Page | TwitterLinked In

Let's connect...mention The Property Hub :)

• 1 year later...