Skill swap, mentor for driver

Hi there hubcats, how's it going?

I am doing quite a bit sourcing for various investors up in Manchester these days. I drive up from where I live in North London a couple  of times per month and camp out in airbnb flat for 2 or 3 nights while I view lots of properties. The driving can be quite exhausting and it makes my job harder. If there is anyone out there who can drive and would like some free mentoring maybe we could skill swap?

- Free food and accomodation

- A chance to learn my sourcing process

- A chance to learn whatever else I can teach you (check out my bio to s ee what I am all about).

Thanks for reading, Nick

• 2 months later...

Hi Nik

I am from 'up North' currently based in Bolton and know Manchester and surrounding areas reasonably well, having lived in several parts of the city in the past and spent my student years there, staying in the area after graduating.     I have lots of local knowledge and best of all......own a car.  

if you are still looking for a driver, I work part time but can come to some arrangement.

I would like to swap skills and if you have any advice on a current situation I am in with a BTL property that I own but have not let out for some years....long story!

PM me if you're interested,

Rachel