Hello, 

I just about to compleat over the next few weeks on a BTL flat in Dundee. This is my second BTL, however, it is the first time I have invested in Dundee. I am starting to look into sourcing some local tradesmen to complete a relatively small refurbishment.  If anyone has any recommendations for local Plumbers, Electricians, Kitchen fitter or carpenters? It would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much 

Martyn Taylor  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Martyn

I've been on the forum a few times and this is my first post. I'm also interested in Dundee for BTL and viewed a few flats there at the weekend. I'm afraid I don't have any recommendations but hopefully we can share some knowledge on tradesmen in the coming weeks as I'm hoping to buy  soon.

In the meantime it would be great to hear your ideas on Dundee BTLs over a coffee. I'm also based in Edinburgh and would be keen to meet someone looking to do the same thing.

Thanks

Ryan

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm also starting in Dundee but thought to start with deal sourcing to earn some investment money. I'm happy do meet and discuss with other about strategies and opportunities here and I'm also open to collaboration.

Best regards

• 11 months later...